Oxygen Cutting – MESSER and VANAD
Accurate and high performance cutting machines with CNC control system from producers VANAD and MESSER and MGM are used for precise dutting of especialy thicker materials. First of all, those from plain carbon structural steels, steels determined for heat-treating in material thicknesses from 3 to 250 mm maximal table parameters of 6 x 14 m up to the weight of 12,5 tones.
- The burnts are delivered with the rough surface according to EN 10 163. The thickness according to EN 10 029. The basic material is specified and marked in the drawings documentation which is archived. Thus it is, additionally, possible to reprint a material test certificate for the specified burnts.
- Dimension tolerances of shaped burnts are according to STN EN ISO 9013 II B.
- The cut surface is secured by STN EN ISO 9013, II grade. Local cut surface defects are not taken to the consideration.
- The material quality is determined in the customers drawings and upon request. It is possible to provide a material certificate for any part.
- It is possible to arrange painting or sandblasting of the parts. If the parts are according to the drawing specifications processed for bending, the parts will always be sandblasted.
- The parts are delivered with a rough surface according to EN 10 163.
- Shape dimension tolerances of parts are delivered according EN 10029.
- Cut surface quality is assured according STN EN ISO 9013 grade II. Local surface defects are not taken into consideration.
- The standard delivery time, when the material is available on stock, is from 3 to 10 labour days, after the order confirmation.
- Express delivery orders are possible upon request and extra charge. The delivery parity is EXW or, otherwise when agreed upon. PMR, s.ro. has the possibility to arrange transport upon request.